Here is how we operate – in a nutshell!
We look at things in this simple process:
What is it your business after?
- Building a database
- Get noticed in your marketplace
- Educating your market place
- Customer interaction and feedback
- WHAT? Spell it out for us
Once these have been established then we look at how to measure success/failure.
Ok we call this Barometers (we don’t like the term, but haven’t found one better…YET!!). The goal here is to measure everything. These indicators will tell you the good or bad if your on the right track.
A little secret to what we normally find in most businesses.
What objectives – what barometers. Most business work backwards. They look at the RESULTS they want and then start throwing strategies and tactics up against the window and see what sticks. If that doesn’t work try again.
GREAT!! Awesome process (that is us being sarcastic).
Lets spin this another way.
Keep an eye on these things:
- Website Analytics
- Social Media Analytics
- Size of Database – number of lists you are developing (guess what not all lists are the same)
- Interaction / Comments with your database
- Campaign analytics
As numbers go up or down in these areas, guess what! Each one of these has a direct correlation with your objectives. Each one is producing results – good or bad.
We then get your business to start to thinking in terms of:
Before (they even come to your website, or call from your advertisement, or research from that referral)
- How are your potential customers finding you?
- If your not being found – WHY?
- What are you doing to engage potential customers?
- What is the ACTION you want these potential customer to do (and yes we know you are saying – buy my product/service right now)
- The customer has his wallet out! Now what?
- Are you upselling, downselling?
- What does your selling process look like? Are you missing ‘money bumps’ along that process?
- How are you getting there feedback?
- How are you interacting with them after they leave?
- How are you tracking those interactions?
- How are you getting them to refer others like them?
- Whats next to sell?