How to use Content as part of your Marketing Plan
Even after all these years, a consumer will need 7 + interactions with your brand before they purchase your product. That is a lot of interactions AND a lot of “what do I say”. Leading with quality content is King! It is one of the simplest ways to help build trust in your brand. By content we are referring to blog posts, articles, videos, pictures, and stories. Not necessarily all about yourself either!
The following is an overview of the Content Marketing training modules:
Module 1 – The What and Why of Content Marketing
- What is content?
- Do you need good content to compete?
- Real examples
- Keep your eyes open. Content is all around you.
Module 2 – The Sequence
- Real Examples
- Metrics to track
Module 3 – Evalutation
- How to evaluate your content
- Types of content to use at this stage
- Know your metrics
Module 4 – Conversion
- What are your conversion goals
- Key Formulas
Module 5 – Content Distribution
- What traffic sources to use
- Goals of those traffic sources
- Initial customer acquisition
- Measuring efforts